Participation of parents and guardians in the education of their children and wards at college along with the teachers and the college authorities is very important and cannot be dispensed with. They are therefore requested to meet the teachers and the college authorities frequently and discuss the performance of their children and wards at college. It is also important that parents and guardians provide a conducive environment at home for the intellectual growth and development of their children and wards.
Parents and guardians are requested to participate and co-operate with the college authorities by:
- Attending PTA meetings organised from time to time.
- Advising their wards to be regular and punctual in attending classes.
- Providing sufficient number of uniforms (at least two sets) and sending their children/wards daily to college dressed in their proper and full uniform.
- Ensuring that their children/wards are diligent in doing their assignments, projects and lessons.
- Insisting on neatness and cleanliness of their children/wards, their textbooks, exercise books and other belongings.
- Ensuring that girls tie their hair neatly without applying masacra or hair colours
- Regularly going through the college Diary/Handbook for communications sent from the college and getting in touch with the college authorities to give feedback on the college and get feedback on their children.
- Promptly countersigning the Report Book, etc.
- Regularly keeping in touch with the college authorities and teachers.
- The college, generally, makes all communications with parents/guardians through the Handbooks. Parents/guardians are therefore requested to go through the College Diary/Handbook daily and countersign the remarks/comments made by the Principal/teachers. Parents and guardians are also requested to address all their communications to the Principal only.
- Parents/guardians are requested to affix their specimen signature in the space provided in the Reference Card and College Diary/Handbook. The college will not accept any other signature. Parents/guardians are therefore requested to take care while signing on the Regularity Record, Report Book etc.
- Parents/guardians are requested to strive to inculcate in their children the virtues of piety, honesty, integrity and regular study habits. They are also requested to instill in the minds of their children and wards the evil effects of lying, cheating and hypocrisy.
- Parents/guardians are requested to ensure that their children/wards bring all the necessary materials required for class work. The college will not accept books/tiffin’s/water bottles/pencil boxes/project works etc. from parents/guardians to be delivered to their wards during class hours.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to see their wards or interview teachers during college hours.
- Parents/guardians are requested to refrain from using mobile phones, smoking, chewing pan, using tobacco and other harmful substances within the college premises.
- Parents/guardians are requested to follow the instructions given by those in charge of traffic in front of the college.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to park their vehicles in the designated area for all vehicles.Parents are requested to use e-care app regularly.